Open an Account
If you need help or clarification on any of the following please call our helpdesk on 0344 414 1353.
To open an account you must be registered under Data Protection. If you are not registered please see our FAQ here Data Protection Registration. Do not open an account if you have not got, and do not intend to get Data Protection Registration. Any payments made will not be refunded because of non-registration.
Do not open an account if you are attempting to search your own credit file.
In order to open an account your company will need to pass our due diligence and GDPR compliance examinations. There is an annual compliance and management fee of £120 + VAT. This will not involve you in any work as we handle the process, but the procedure we have to fulfil is mandatory for access to consumer credit data.
Once your account is approved and opened you will be able to search the entire database of UK consumers online. However, you will need to choose and be approved for one of the following categories:
- Check personal credit scores and credit status for a consumer credit check (You will need an FCA registration)
- Verify names and addresses for an ID check
- Directors check on a director offering to guarantee credit extended to their company
- Vet tenants for a tenant vetting search
- Screen employees for an employee check
If you need further clarification about these terms please call our helpdesk on 0344 414 1353.
How to Pay
- By credit card on our Secure Server using the form below
- To pay by cheque or BACS please Contact Us before you complete the form below
- Credits are non-refundable and valid for 3 months from purchase. Unused Credits expire after 3 months
- A VAT invoice will be sent by email
Account Application Form